[kde-freebsd] qt4-moc update fails to build

David O'Leary daveol at diginetsys.com
Fri Aug 8 18:47:31 CEST 2008

Ports tree up to date as of 12:15PM Friday August 8
I read and observed the directive in UPDATING
I also experimented by disabling  various options in my make.conf file
(CCACHE, etc.) to no avail.
Attached are three text files containing the uname -a output as well as
build errors,    the second containing installed pkg versions, the third
is my make.conf.

> 20080805:
>   AFFECTS: users of devel/qt4
>   AUTHOR: kde at FreeBSD.org
>
>   The qt4 ports has been updated to 4.4.1.  With this update several
> ports......
> <SNIP>
> # portmaster devel/qmake4 devel/qt4-corelib
> # portupgrade -f devel/qmake4 devel/qt4-corelib
Tried using portmaster, portupgrade, as well as a make in the port
directory.

devel/qmake4 updated flawlessly;  dvel/qt4-moc consistently fails fails
which of course causes qt4-corelib to fail as well.
There is no config.log in the location specified in the error message.
I tried a forced rebuild of all of qt4 and dependencies. Also fails at
qt4-moc.

I have also followed a similar thread on the mailing list without success.

I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed.

Thank you

Dave