[kde-freebsd] kde4's sound

Kemian Dang fbsd.kdang at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:20:47 CEST 2008

杜比 wrote:
> My system is FreeBSD 7.0 release and kde4.1 use area51 complie,no
> install qt4-phonon, I see sound's configure in the systemconfig ,I can
> see "default " sound device when choose gtreamer phonon backend,
> FreeBSD's sound driver is right,but in kde4 i can't listen sound still.
In the SystemConfigure -> Sound -> Backend, I see Xine is on top of
gstreamer.
But I can not see "default" there...
Em...I guess you have the mixer and it's in a proper volume...
My sound will be gone if the "vol" and "pcm" are both below 20, no
matter whether I am in kde or command line...

Best wishes,
Kemian