[kde-freebsd] Fwd: SECOND TRY:::ports/125526 kde editors/koffice-kde3: fails building with both ImageMa

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Mon Aug 4 20:02:31 CEST 2008

On Monday 04 August 2008 10:08:01 Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> * David Southwell [2008-08-04 18:50]:
> > Would someone please commit the patch in 125526
>
> Is this really still a problem with the current versions of ImageMagick
> and Graphicsmagick? I tried building koffice with both
> ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick installed, and the build succeeded.
>
> Do you have some special options configured?
Yes it is
Everytime I update I need to deinstall ImageMagick then the upgrade/compile
works. If I do not do that it gets the same failure that has been reported in
125526.

Maybe it is something to do with amd64 -- I know not what but it happens and
is a well known "bug". Frankly I am puzzled why tghere seems to be so much
reluctance to fix it!!

david