[kde-freebsd] KDE/FreeBSD website updates

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:27:18 CEST 2008

On Friday 01 August 2008 01:37:31 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Thursday 31 July 2008 21:30, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> > I've updated the website (http://freebsd.kde.org) with a few
> > things.
>
> Way!
>
> > 1. Added Martin (miwi) and Max (makc) to the list of current
> > maintainers. They truly deserve credit for the immense amount of
> > work they've done for KDE 4.
>
> Kudos from this side of the fence as well.
>
> > 2. Added a news item to let people know what's happening, and
> > pointing them to the FreeBSD wiki page with testing instructions
>
> Thanks. That was somewhere at the top of my list of things to sort
> out because I clicked around on the k-f site for a bit and found no
> mention at all of KDE4; I didn't go through the techbase pages
> though.

Hopefully I can start to maintain the site a bit better now. At the very
least I'll publish news as needed...

> > One thing I was discussing with miwi was the need for improving the
> > site content. First on the list will be something about HAL, but
> > I'm open for other suggestions and even articles.
>
> How's the FreeBSD buglist in bugs.k.o? Is that worth organizing a
> cleanup day with the bugsquad for?

I've not checked, but it should be fairly easy to do...

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&rep_platform=FreeBSD+Ports&op_sys=FreeBSD&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&order=Bug+Number&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=

Seems that there are 172 bugs there at the moment, some of which are
really old.

Andy

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org