[kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: kde

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Apr 18 16:17:29 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 09:27:59 Tim McCormick wrote:
> > I don't like this sort of usage of this list.
>
> Apologies to anyone offended.
>
> Was simply trying to help someone get KDE running on a FreeBSD system
> quickly, but I can see re-reading this morning that it did look a bit too
> much like a plug.

As far as I'm concerned it's a perfectly valid post. Maybe that's based on my
impression that in (F)BSD-land there's less competition and animosity between
distros than in linux land. Saying "here's a pretty darn good pre-packaged
KDE 3.5.8 with FBSD 6.3 underneath" is good news, generally.

--
Adriaan de Groot     - Vice-President KDE e.V.
http://ev.kde.org/   - Supporting Free Software KDE Development