[kde-freebsd] iconv_open failed and other errors compiling kde on bsd

Vincent vince.kde at crel.us
Mon Apr 14 00:43:49 CEST 2008

  Something went wrong with my attempt to post this last week, so here
  it is late.

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 10:06:03PM +0200, Martin Wilke wrote:

> Hm we don't support DF here.

Considering DragonFly is a branch from freebsd and for projects with
configure scripts that do not recognize DF, I can usually create a uname
wrapper that reports FreeBSD to trick the configure script and they
compile fine, isn't that splitting hairs?  It seemed the most
appropriate list since from an applications standpoint DF generally
appears identical to FreeBSD.