[kde-freebsd] Modularized net-im/opete

Daniel W. Steinbrook dsteinbrook at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 00:05:59 CEST 2007

A couple of months ago, there was a request for a modification of the
net-im/kopete port that would allow only selected protocols/plugins to be
compiled (PR 113295). I offered to try doing this, but I haven't touched it
in a while months now (back from kdenetwork-3.5.6). I'm sending the two dozen
potential new ports (probably not all usable, and without plists) in the hope
that someone can answer the important question: how can each plugin/protocol
be built without needing to rebuild libkopete each time?

Daniel W. Steinbrook