[kde-freebsd] Take part in creating a new BSDmagazine!

Katarzyna Kaczor katarzyna.kaczor at lpmagazine.org
Tue Oct 23 09:20:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

My name is Katarzyna Kaczor and I am an editorial assistant in Linux+DVD
magazine published by Software Wydawinictwo.

I am sure you have heard about any of our magazines before. The most popular
(i.e. PHP Solutions, Hakin9, Linux+, .PSD, SDJ and many others) are
issued in five language versions (German, French, Spanish, Polish and Czech)
and distributed in Germany, France, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Slovakia and
Poland as well as Portugal, Morocco, Mexico and Canada.

Now, we have just decided to start a new American version of BSD
magazine.

I'm currently collecting the articles,ads and other materials. (our readers
are lookimg for articles about system administation and security). Perhaps
you can help me in this.

Would you like to contribute to BSD?  We would be really glad if you could
provide us with an interesting article, news article or any Linux or BSD
product review...

We are open to any form of cooperation. So, don' t hesitate to inform us about
your suggestions.

Please, let me know if you would be interested. Then, I will give you more
details and send you our Press Kit.

I am looking forward to your reply,

kind regard,
Katarzyna Kaczor
www.lpmagazine.org/en
--
Katarzyna Kaczor
Linux+ DVD magazine

Software Media LLC
1461 A First Avenue, # 360
New York, NY 10021-2209
USA

phone number: 1-917-338 - 3631/ +48 22 427 35 34
fax: ?+48 22 887 10 11
www.lpmagazine.org/en
http://www.buyitpress.com/en/