[kde-freebsd] kivio -- adding/creating stencils

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Tue Nov 13 20:10:19 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 07:06:03 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007, David Southwell wrote:

> > > question, you will probably have more success on the application
> > > mailing list: http://www.koffice.org/kivio/ and there's a link "mailing
> > > lists"
> >
> > There seems toi be a hush around this issue!!!
>
> Fairly authoritative answer from developers on IRC:
>
> 16:02 [ade]: well in 1.x the only way to do it is to write the xml
>              by hand and look at the other stencils for reference...
>
> So no wonder it's not documented :)

Thanks Adrian..

I was hoping someone out there had tackled the problem. I do not like having
to reinvent the wheel -- besides I am lazy <chuckles>

I guess I might have to devise a tool myself.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

My read between the lines is that the kivio version in this version  has been
modified and issued in a commercial guise and the developers do not want too
many features to appear for this version for fear of cutting into commercial
version revenues.

My guess not worth 2 pennorth

David