[kde-freebsd] kivio -- adding/creating stencils

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Tue Nov 13 15:59:48 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 01:15:18 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007 09:53, David Southwell wrote:
> > On Monday 29 October 2007 05:10:37 David Southwell wrote:
> > > Does anyone know how to:
> > >
> > > 1. create a stencil

> > As there have been no replies and I cannot find an answer  I thought I
> > would ask again
>
> Since it's not a FreeBSD-specific question, but an application-specific
> question, you will probably have more success on the application mailing
> list: http://www.koffice.org/kivio/ and there's a link "mailing lists"
Yep I had already  tried there but got no answer beyond someone emailing me to
say they did not know how to do it either and that they had asked the same
question last year without getting any reply!!!

Should I find out  he also asked if I would be good enough to tell him.

There seems toi be a hush around this issue!!!
 <groanZ>

david