[kde-freebsd] Konqueror 3.5.4 && Google groups && page layout

Matthias Apitz m.apitz at oclcpica.org
Tue May 29 11:25:51 CEST 2007

Hello,

Over the last weekend I've update to FreeBSD 6.2-REL, including
KDE 3.5.4;

If you do a search in Google groups and have a resulting thread
in 'tree-presentation' (see options on top of it) the result
of the tree of the posters and the messages is only using half
high of the page and presented with scroll bars, like this
here:

http://groups.google.com/group/lucky.freebsd.questions/browse_frm/thread/3df6a467c8080432/b020276e8c63e63a

I've put a screenshoot on my home page so you can see what I mean:

http://www.unixarea.de/konqueror.jpg

Is this somehow a bug in Konqueror or in Google (Firefox shows the
same page fine without scrollbar for the tree of the posters).

Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC PICA GmbH