[kde-freebsd] kshowmail install error messages

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Tue May 8 16:48:53 CEST 2007

On Sunday, 6. May 2007, Byron Campbell wrote:
> FreeBSD 6.2 STABLE #2, KDE 3.5.6
>
> I have updated all my ports and kde as of 05/06/2007, and just installed
> kshowmail, and it is working just fine. However, can these error messages
> (see below) be safely ignored?

Yes.

Although the stable binary packages on the ftp servers are constantly being
rebuilt, they are usually built from an older ports tree than the most
up-to-date one (building so many packages takes a while), thus the
information recorded in the binary packages sometimes reference older
revisions of dependency packages.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org