[kde-freebsd] kdepim-3.5.6_3, compiler error

Byron Campbell wa4geg at surfbest.net
Sun May 6 21:09:35 CEST 2007

On Sunday 06 May 2007 12:14:12 pm you wrote:
> On Sunday, 6. May 2007, wa4geg at surfbest.net wrote:
> > >You've carefully cut off the actually useful bit of the error
> > >messages, though. They're *above* the Stop in ... line .
> >
> > Sorry about that. Here tis':
> >
> > libtool: link: cannot find the library
> > `/usr/local/lib/libaudiofile.la' or unhandled argument
> > `/usr/local/lib/libaudiofile.la'
>
> Try reinstalling the libaudiofile port.

Thanks Michael, I discovered that accidently when trying to install the
libaudiofile port, and got a sys message saying it was already installed.
Weird, huh?

Doing a make deinstall and then make reinstall
in /usr/ports/audio/libaudiofile corrected it, and kdepim-3.5.6_3 compiled
just fine.

Best regards,
Byron - WA4GEG