[kde-freebsd] qt assumes /usr/X11R6

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Sat May 5 21:17:34 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 12:53:51PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 12:36:49PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > qt needs to be patched to look in ${LOCALBASE} for the X libraries
> > instead of assuming they are in /usr/X11R6.  Can someone look at this
> > ASAP?
> >
> > Kris
>
> This appears to come from qmake.

Actually qmake just needs a version bump, it correctly patches
/usr/X11R6 to ${X11BASE} (except for the freebsd-g++34 script which we
dont seem to use), so it needs to redo this now that X11BASE is
changing.  flz has bumped this in git.  I am hoping we don't need to
also bump everything that uses qmake since nothing copies this
definition into its own files (which is the issue with .la files)

Kris