[kde-freebsd] Old styling on freebsd.kde.org

Daniel W. Steinbrook dsteinbrook at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:19:33 CET 2007

This really should have been done long ago...after setting up a KDE
project stage (as described on
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kde.org/Staging_Setup), copying the
current content, and deleting the old includes and media folders, the
KDE on FreeBSD site automagically gets the new look.  It's already
starting to look much better.  In addition, the news is read from an
RDF file, so just by making the site current, it gets an RSS feed.
I'll get back to this later, but this looks promising.

- Daniel W. Steinbrook