[kde-freebsd] Kconsole and text-to-speech.

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Thu Jun 28 01:56:00 CEST 2007

This ktts apps is really helpful is getting a better grasp of the reams
and reams of text that I've begun to deal with.  I read the ktts
documentation and learned that I ned to "select" the  text by mousing it.
O/w I hear all of the markupbeing spoken ... um, not bery pleasant.
Sincesome of this technical writing is dozen of screen fullls long, it's
hard to use the Konsole broser, scroll down and  re-mouse.  IS there a
way of selecting the entire doc?  My hand/fingers feel like they're about
to falll off!

merci d'advanc,

gary

--