[kde-freebsd] PR ports/114066: Kmail crashes

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Wed Jun 27 19:02:57 CEST 2007

I have posted PR 114066 regarding regular crashes from kmail.

In using the send pr www version I attached the gdb output as which had been
compressed to bring it below the file size limit. When browsing the PR on
line I see the file has not been decompressed to make it readable. Can anyone
fix that so the gdb log is readable on line?

Alternatively anyone who cares to take a look at this PR can email me for a
copy. A log of the compile of kdepim3 is also available if that would be
useful.

Hopefully someone who is familiar with kmail might be able to take a look at
this. Kmail is the only port that crashes on this system.

Thanks

David