[kde-freebsd] icon for kttsmgr??

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Sun Jun 24 19:01:59 CEST 2007

	Which (and Where?) is the icon for kktsd/kttsmgr?  Somehow it
	is lost.  Or else it got removed when I removed the icon from my
	gnome-panel.  I've looked around at the startup icons in
	kdeaccessibility/kttds/* and all I can find is the caption line
	that runs kttsmgr --icon=kttsd.  So my question, in short is
	__which__ kttsd icon?  Where?  there are a bunch of them.

	(The easiest way to undersand this might be to simply de-install
	and re-install.  But I'd reallly like to understand this
	text-to-speech app.)

	thanks!

	gary

--