[kde-freebsd] Problem building kdebase-kompmgr-3.5.6 and other kde* packages

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 21 18:59:51 CEST 2007

On Thursday, 21. June 2007, Дмитрий Лаврик wrote:
> Problem building kdebase-kompmgr-3.5.6 and other kde* packages
>
> Error:
>
> checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
> configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.

> configure:30634: checking if UIC has KDE plugins available
> configure:30661: /usr/local/bin/uic -L /usr/local/lib/kde3/plugins/designer
> -nounload -impl actest.h actest.ui > actest.cpp
> Session management error: Could not open network socket

I've never seen that error before and I'm not sure it's actually the cause for
the configure check to fail either, but it looks suspicious. Did you change
your system configuration in any way that might cause this?

You might want to try portupgrade -f qt-copy\* kdelibs\* first and see if the
error persists before investigating the above.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org