[kde-freebsd] [ThePlanetAbuse-C5687583B] -=(495) 101-05-23 (мн.)=-

abuse-noreply at theplanet.com abuse-noreply at theplanet.com
Thu Jul 26 09:29:57 CEST 2007

Sir or Madam.
This is an automatic reply from The Planet Network Abuse Response Center regarding the recent report that you sent to abuse at theplanet.com.  We have received your report of possible abuse of our network resources.  Although we review and investigate each email we receive, due to the number of incident complaints, we cannot guarantee a personal response to your message.  We may contact you, however, in response to any incident that concerns eminent threats of bodily injury or damage to property.

For Spam (UCE): Please ensure to include the full message, including the headers, subject and body of any unsolicited commercial E-mail.

For unauthorized Access Attempts: If you are sending mail regarding a possible unauthorized access attempt, port scan, or attack of any sort that appears to be coming from an IP Address belonging to The Planet, please ensure to provide the relevant portion of the logs where the problem exists. Be sure this information includes the Source and Destination IP Address and ports, as well as the timestamp and timezone (with relation to GMT).

For inquiries involving customer information, please provide us with a subpoena or court order.

Matters involving Copyright infringement we require that you provide us with a full and complete DMCA, which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov.

Remember that this may be the only response that you receive if you find that you have further information in regards to the issue at hand please send it to us.

Due to certain privacy concerns and legal restrictions, we often can not share with you the outcome of our investigation or the specific steps we take to address your concerns.

--
Regards,
Abuse Team
abuse at theplanet.com