[kde-freebsd] ARM-related patches for qt4

Björn König bkoenig at alpha-tierchen.de
Wed Jul 25 20:46:17 CEST 2007

Michael Nottebrock schrieb:
> Björn König schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> before I start submitting patches for qt4-related ports I'd like to ask
>> if
>> you will deal with them since they concern ARM architecture and ARM
>> hasn't
>> tier-1 support. Should I wait until Trolltech include them with their
>> release?
>>
> Posting them cannot hurt no matter what, so sure, go ahead.

Ok, here it is! Actually it concerns the internal posix_memalign function
of Qt which is incorrectly implemented. Meanwhile, a Trolltech employee
told me that they dropped the internal implementation. Future releases
will include this change. I suppose it is not necessary to bloat the port
with this patch.

Björn