[kde-freebsd] Regression: deskutils/kdepim3 - lost dependency on security/gpgme

Andreas Braml a.strich.b at web.de
Tue Jul 24 23:20:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

today (2007-07-24) I tried to compile kdepim 3.5.7 from ports (portsnap as of noon today), starting
with a clean /usr/local (pkg_deinstall -a).
It stopped when it tried to compile libkdenetwork/libgpgme-copy in the work directory.
After I manually installed gpgme from ports, the compile went fine.

Has the dependency on gpgme accidentally gotten lost during the latest KDE upgrade?

Yours,
Andreas

Please CC: me, as I'm not subscribed to the list.
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate