[kde-freebsd] KDesktop hanging

David Johnson djohnson at ics.com
Thu Jul 5 18:22:50 CEST 2007

I upgraded to KDE 3.5.7 yesterday, and everything seems to work fine, *except*
the desktop itself. I can drag icons around on the desktop, but if I
right-click on an icon, kdesktop hangs. Everything else continues to work,
just not kdesktop. The hang has the symptoms that the mouse cursor remains
the "finger" cursor, nothing on the desktop can be selected (or deselected),
icons cannot be moved, and window and context menus (middle and right clicks)
don't work.

Any clues?

--
David Johnson <djohnson at ics.com>