[kde-freebsd] Can KMail save mail to ~/Mail *WITHOUT* overwriting it?

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Thu Jul 5 12:08:44 CEST 2007

	Folks,

	I usually use mutt for mail--before that, elm, and Mail.
	I don't save much in /home/kline/Mail, but even if I did, it'd be
	trivial to grep stuff.  Evolution with ^S lets you said mail from
	smith in ~/Mail, but then next time, over writes instead of
	appending.  --Yes, I know that ~/Mail gets copied to
	~/evolution/foo/bar/baz/ick.  Why? dunno.  I only use evo to
	reach a click-on URL or view enclosed photos.  It would be
	wonderful to find a GUI version of mutt; that is, something that
	let me view photos, click on URL, AND save my read email in
	~/Mail .   Where I want it.  If KMail can do this, would somebody
	clue me in?  Or is another MUA would, I'd sure like to hear about
	it.

	tia, you guys,

	gary

--