[kde-freebsd] QT_PREFIX

Rong-En Fan rafan at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 24 19:03:39 CET 2007

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 05:25:34PM +0100, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> * Rong-En Fan [2007-01-23 17:13]:
> > Since last KDE update, QTDIR is passed via CONFIGURE_ARGS. I'm
> > working on a sweep to clean up ports that set it manually. While
> > doing this, I spotted some ports set QTDIR=${X11BASE} in MAKE_ENV.
> > I think it's more reasonable to use QTDIR=${QT_PREFIX}. Any comments?
>
> Yes, i think you are right. Most likely because QT_PREFIX is not
> documented people used X11BASE.

This patch

http://people.freebsd.org/~rafan/qtdir-cleanup.diff

cleans up ports that set QTDIR manually in CONFIGURE_ENV and uses
QT_PREFIX to specify where qt lives.

I did a tinderbox build with non-standard X11BASE. All ports except
graphics/gtkdps, x11-themes/polymer, audio/ermixer, multimedia/mythtv
are built successful. After looking at logs, these failures do not
come from my changes. Logs can be found at

http://www.rafan.org/tb/index.php?action=failed_buildports&build=6-FreeBSD-xorg

Regards,
Rong-En Fan