[kde-freebsd] could you reply why your ramrod is so short? ;-)

Keitmann Royce Wallace at buyjamesway.com
Mon Jan 22 19:19:39 CET 2007

YO chap

Don't tell me why your sausage is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 84% of all women need a longer
weenie to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://cafedmarco.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
ogrsrirsnjrrsorornrrsrsjorslslrhsfspumstrqsuststrtspogpqpkpmtspqqmpg
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf