[kde-freebsd] Adding a nice kde port "Kwlan"

Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri almarrie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:40:22 CET 2007

On 1/7/07, Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu <itetcu at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:26:43 +0300
> "Abdullah Al-Marrie" <almarrie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello Guys,
> >
> > Could someone please make a port for Kwlan which is a great app and
> > nice addition for FreeBSD?
> >
> > It make FreeBSD more friendly for desktop/laptop users :)
> >
> > http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=37041
>
> Either I'm missing something very obvious or the tarball misses files:
>
> In file included from main.cpp:3:
> kwlanmainwin.h:11:19: kwlan.h: No such file or directory
>
> Also from what he author writes, at least on Suse, it won't build with
> automake-1.9, only 1.7

Greetings Ion-Mihai,

I got this msg from the author last night. :)

quote "Re: some issues
Does the problem still exist with 0.6.0?
If so, can you send be the output of your
configure / make?
It should work with automake 1.9 now, I need to
change this in the documentation.

Regards,
Tom."

So could you please check it out now?:)