[kde-freebsd] ports/107643: net/lanbrowsing lisa don`t start on system boot

Paweł Pękala c0rn at o2.pl
Mon Feb 19 19:10:12 CET 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/107643; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn at o2.pl>
To: Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/107643: net/lanbrowsing lisa don`t start on system boot
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:08:54 +0100

 Dnia Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:27:08 +0100
 Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org> napisa=B3(a):

 >I can't reproduce this with the latest version of the lanbrowsing port.

  After upgrading to 6.2-RELEASE still lisa don`t start. Maybe it`s my
 configuration that triggers this behaviour. My network connection is
 WIFI card which is only supported through NDIS framework (I`m using
 windows drivers). I`m out of ideas how to diagnose this further, any
 ideas?=20