[kde-freebsd] pkg-plist conflict

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Thu Feb 8 17:21:00 CET 2007

On Thursday, 8. February 2007 10:08, M. Yu. Brazhnikov wrote:
> Hi
> while checking my ports I found that both ru-koffice-i18n-1.6.1 and
>
> ru-kde-i18n-3.5.5 have the same file installed:
> > pkg_which /usr/local/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/kdgantt.mo
>
> ru-koffice-i18n-1.6.1 ru-kde-i18n-3.5.5
>
> Other koffice-i18n-* and kde-i18n-* ports are subjected to this issue also.

Yes, this is currently the case for all koffice-i18n and kde-i18n ports. The
koffice upstream developers promised to get rid of kdegantt.mo again in
future releases and since it doesn't really do any harm (it's just a
translation for a very very rarely used utility, so even if it disappears in
unfortunate circumstances on some systems, nobody will ever notice), there's
no need to do anything about it.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org