[kde-freebsd] cvs commit: area51/Mk bsd.emacs.mk bsd.gcc.mk bsd.gnome.mk bsd.gnustep.mk bsd.gstreamer.mk bsd.java.mk bsd.kde.mk bsd.lua.mk bsd.php.mk bsd.port.mk bsd.port.subdir.mk bsd.python.mk bsd.ruby.mk bsd.sites.mk bsd.tcl.mk bsd.wx.mk

Gavin Mu gavin.mu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:18:09 CET 2007

http://freebsd.kde.org/contact.php
Mailing Lists

KDE on FreeBSD specific lists include:

    * kde-freebsd - a general discussion list for all things KDE and
FreeBSD related, with archives
    * kde-freebsd-cvs - CVS notifications list for KDE-FreeBSD's local
CVS repository, with archives
    * kde-freebsd-devel - CVS error logs and build summaries and other
mails deemed too developer-ish for the main list, with archives

those are all on http://kf.liquidneon.com, and can't accessed.