[kde-freebsd] parallelizing the build of Qt, etc.

Mikhail Teterin mi+mill at aldan.algebra.com
Wed Aug 22 22:00:25 CEST 2007

середа 22 серпень 2007 02:38 по, Pav Lucistnik Ви написали:
> Qt33 is known to bomb with -j2. Seen it when I was toying with my
> implementation of parallelization framework.

I haven't... Maybe, you were modifying the MAKE_ARGS and it was bombing during
install (MAKE_ARGS applies to both build and install)?

> I'd also advise against springing ugly constructs like `${SYSCTL}`
> around the tree.

Come on. That's just aesthetics... Either way, you -- portmgr -- need to move
on the subject and make a parallelization frame-work available, or the
constructs will keep appearing...

 -mi