[kde-freebsd] font/icon rendering on current / kde 3.5.7

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Thu Aug 9 10:52:22 CEST 2007

I upgraded a releng_6 to current and kde to 3.5.7 and get strange font and
icon appearance. xdpyinfo gives me the correct values and general image and
kde appearance is ok. The blured/faded icon edges are hard and steppy.

I do not find out how to fix it. I am sure it is no xorg.conf issue. Changing
font aliasing/dpi settings does not change a thing. Screen size and refresh
freq also are ok. Also I use the correct driver but tried vesa with no change
either. I recompiled xorg and kde ports and again no change.

Some hint where I should look at?

--

João