[kde-freebsd] problem compiling qt33

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Tue Aug 7 20:24:59 CEST 2007

Michael Nottebrock schrieb:

>  Replying to myself in case Robert reads this in the archives now:
>  I just noticed that you seem to have nonstandard CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS
>  or possibly CPUTYPE set:
>
>> -march=pentium4
>
>  You could try removing that, recompile and reinstall devel/qmake
>  and then try x11-toolkits/qt33 again.

	I won't deny the possibility, but that flag didn't cause any
problems when building 3.3.8_4 a month or two ago and I'm having
trouble understanding how it might suddenly become an issue.
	As for the original:

> On Thursday, 2. August 2007, Robert Huff wrote:
>
>> /usr/bin/ld:
>> /usr/local/lib/libdesignercore.a(sourceeditor.o)(.text+0x2720): reloc
>> against `_ZNK12SourceEditor10formWindowEv': error 2
>>

> I've never seen that particular error before. A corrupted file
> seems like a reasonable guess, but the files referenced in
> the output are all part of qt itself (i.e. inside the work
> directory). This keeps reappearing even after make clean?

	And after wiping out the x11-toolkits/qt33 directory and
refreshing using csup.

>											Are
> you perhaps using ccache? If so, try turning it off while you
> recompile qt33 or set the environment variable CCACHE_RECACHE.

	No such critter on this machine.

					Robert Huff