[kde-freebsd] printing to PDF file...

Michael Hauber wizlayer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 08:33:56 CEST 2007

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but it's driving me up the wall...

I'm running KDE 3.5.6 on fBSD 6.2_STABLE.  I'm trying to get the PDF printer
to print a file without printing it's path and filename at the bottom of the
page.  GhostScript version is 8.57.

I looked at KDE's setup, and didn't see anything jumping out at me.  I did
a 'man gs' and learned a little, but not what I wanted.  I also googled it,
but pretty much got the same thing...  If anyone can at least point me in the
right direction, I'd appreciate it much.  I'm not subscribed to this list, so
please at least CC to my addy.  Thx.

WizLayer