[kde-freebsd] problem compiling qt33

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 2 23:29:52 CEST 2007

On Thursday, 2. August 2007, Robert Huff wrote:
> /usr/bin/ld:
> /usr/local/lib/libdesignercore.a(sourceeditor.o)(.text+0x2720): reloc
> against `_ZNK12SourceEditor10formWindowEv': error 2

I've never seen that particular error before. A corrupted file seems like a
reasonable guess, but the files referenced in the output are all part of qt
itself (i.e. inside the work directory). This keeps reappearing even after
make clean? Are you perhaps using ccache? If so, try turning it off while you
recompile qt33 or set the environment variable CCACHE_RECACHE.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org