[kde-freebsd] KDE's ACPI awareness

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Apr 17 12:09:01 CEST 2007

On Sunday 15 April 2007 22:15, Andrew wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:35:35 +0200, Markus Brueffer <markus at freebsd.org>
> > > ACPI is currently unsupported in ksysguard and klaptop on FreeBSD, I
> > don't know about kdm, though.
>
> Bummer... Any word on whether it's going to be supported on FreeBSD 7?

It's all about code in KDE, which, as Bartosz points out, is something else.
Patches always welcome, of course -- and things get pushed upstream when
feasible.

> > Andrew, which CPU freq monitor did you use?
>
> I can't remember the name, however it was a battery shaped icon, a
> small one (like Klipper or KNotes) in the system tray. When hovering

Probably KPowersave, although there's a whole bunch of different possibilities
and they change from Kubuntu release to release.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/