[kde-freebsd] qt upgrade strangeness

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 20:09:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

Originally I reported that I wasn't seeing this.

Now, I've just updated to the very latest git X11 ports, with X11BASE
migrated to LOCALBASE, and get this problem.

cd src/moc && make
cd src/moc && make install
cp -f "../../bin/moc" "/usr/local/bin/moc"
cd src && make
make: don't know how to make /usr/local/include/qconfig.h. Stop
*** Error code 2

Quite weird, I've never seen this before.

Andy