Maintainer wanted for translation of Kwave

Vincent Pinon vpinon at april.org
Mer 26 Avr 08:32:17 UTC 2017

Le lundi 24 avril 2017, 19:25:23 CEST Thomas Eschenbacher a écrit :
> Dear translation team,
>
> I am the author of Kwave, a sound editor for KDE, which is in
> kdemultimedia for a while. And I wonder why there is no progress in the
> french translation!?
>
> Did I do something bad that prevents you from translating?
>
> Did I do something wrong?
>
> Should I do something for you?
>
> kind regards,
>    Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I would say KDE French team is not leaving its most dynamic hours:
our coordinator announced he had to step back several months ago,
and without quick candidates there has been no transmission...
Since then, there has been no external communication, so no new members.

When I will have more free time in few weeks, I will try to take this coordination & communicate here & there.
For the moment I'm not sure your message will touch many potential translators here... please prove I'm wrong ;)

Vincent