Unit tests all pass in Jenkins on Linux

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Mar 23 16:42:45 GMT 2022

On Montag, 21. März 2022 17:31:42 CET Volker Krause wrote:
> On Sonntag, 13. März 2022 16:40:54 CET David Faure wrote:
> > After the recent discussions on state of CI, I fixed the last unittest
> > failures (kio, purpose... + apol fixed ECM) so that
> > https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.15/ is
> > all
> > green^H^Hblue again.
> > Please keep it that way!
>
> Great, thank you!
>
> https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-utilities/-/merge_requests/15 hopefully
> helps a bit keeping it that way.

This has been deployed. It's now possible to specify the set of platforms on
which we expect unit tests to pass, failing tests will then fail the CI run in
the same way compile failures do now.

This can be configured both globally (currently an empty list) and per
repository in the .kde-ci.yml file.

Example for the .kde-ci.yml settings:

  require-passing-tests-on: [ 'Linux', 'FreeBSD' ]

Note that this does not allow a distinction between Linux Qt5 and Linux Qt6
builds at this point.

Regards,
Volker