Gitlab CI for Windows

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jan 4 17:24:10 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Next update in this saga appears to be a defect in KDeclarative, which
apparently has a hard dependency on KGlobalAccel.
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/ci-management/-/jobs/195039

While this is something that we have previously built on Windows, from my
understanding it is essentially a no-op that does nothing so we should
probably skip building it.

Can someone please take a look into this and advise whether KDeclarative
can also make it optional?

Thanks,
Ben