KApiDox move from dedicated server to Jenkins

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sat Sep 11 19:58:17 BST 2021

Hi,

On 9/10/21 19:39, Carl Schwan wrote:

> I see on an issue that I would qualify as blocking and it's the lack of the
> ECM generated doc: https://api-dev.kde.org/ecm. We are also losing the
> kube/sink doc (located at api.kde.org/doc/sink) but it's also available
> in readthedocs and ihmo it should be in Doxygen format.
>
> We also are losing the krita/kmymoney/other app private api generation,
> but that maybe can be generated in another ci pipeline later. Not sure how
> much thses apps' developers are using it.

Thanks for the list. I will look into those.

> On the upside, I see that mauikit doc is finally correctly generated using
> qdoc. Yeah \o/

mauikit produces some warnings, in case someone wants to fix those (or
tone down the warning level):
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Generate_API_Documentation/13/consoleFull

There are also other warnings and errors, I will look at soon. Those are
secondary though, as in they have been there before.

Cheers,
Frederik