KApiDox move from dedicated server to Jenkins

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Sep 10 20:43:21 BST 2021

Am Freitag, 10. September 2021, 19:23:47 CEST schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> Hi,
>
> we have been working on getting KApiDox to run on Jenkins. This work has
> been taken way longer than I expected but has now reached a state close
> to finished. :)

Congrats on moving forwards, thanks for the work.

Linking to external docs (mainly the Qt ones) seems missing. For that
respective doxygen tags files need to be added. Qt generates such files during
the build, so for the current api.kde.org people copied those tags files from
their distribution's package.

Here I did for updating to Qt 5.15:
https://invent.kde.org/websites/quality-kde-org/-/commit/
8a18c9033751cb41548361aea5c8ba2de3499dd7

with the files found in /usr/share/doc/packages/qt5/*/*.tags, provided by the
package libqt5-qtdoc-devel on openSUSE TW.

To see how kapidox is instructed about those tags files, as that seems missing
from its own docs, see the usage example in the current api.kde.org scripts:
https://invent.kde.org/websites/quality-kde-org/-/blob/master/apidox/src/
kapidoxgendox.sh#L33

CHeers
Friedrich