Respin request Kirigami

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Oct 11 11:46:04 BST 2021

Le lundi 11 octobre 2021 à 11:43 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> a écrit :

> On lundi 4 octobre 2021 12:39:35 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:
>
> > Please include
> > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/commit/e7ffa04038307efef10c168
> > 2042e795d4a32a935
> >
> > This fixes some nasty bugs for the Kirigami settings component.
>
> Hello Carl,
> I missed this email.
> Please send respin requests to release-team at kde.org

Sorry I didn't know. I wil do that the next time.

> I suppose a 5.87.1 version of kirigami is needed then?

I don't think it is so urgent that we need a 5.87.1 version of
Kirigami. So it can't wait a month. It's just impacting Kalendar (not released),
Koko (we already reverted the patch porting to Kirigami.SettingPage) and NeoChat
(we can wait before porting from the existing vendored SettingPage component to the
new upstream one).

Regards
Carl