KF6 meeting notes 2021-06-12

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 15 11:45:21 BST 2021

David Faure ha scritto:
> On dimanche 13 juin 2021 20:32:42 CEST Luigi Toscano wrote:
>> -> we need need input about dfaure presence and try to avoid conflicts with
>> Plasma BoFs
>
> I'm available Mon-Thu, but since Tue-Wed is also Qt Contributor Summit,
> maybe better plan for the KF6 BoF on Monday (outside the AGM time)?

It seems Monday is pretty packed already, but there is space at 09:00 UTC and
10:00 UTC, unless people are fine with overlapping with the "KDE goal" slots
at 17:00 UTC and 18:00 UTC (there is Kirigami at 16:00 UTC, so maybe not that
one):

https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2021/Monday

What do you (plural you) think?

Ciao