Weekly KF6 meeting poll

Ahmad Samir a.samirh78 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:08:23 BST 2021

On 29/06/2021 16:48, Ahmad Samir wrote:
> Hello, as was discussed during the KF6 BoF at Akademy, David Edmundson (aka "David 2", not to be
> confused with "David 1" aka "4" or David 3, aka "the David who still has all the hair on his
> head"... sorry, I digress :)).
>
> David has created a poll as a way to find a more suitable time for the weekly KF6 meeting (that we
> used to have on Saturdays 13:00 UTC), apparently the link might have gone too far under the radar in
> the KF6 meeting notes that were posted to this ML by Volker. So here it is, please vote:
> https://doodle.com/poll/94646r75keyxgqkx
>
> Have a good day.

It's been 18 days since the poll was created, I'd say that's long enough. If no one disagrees, I'd
say the deadline is today 00:00 UTC.

As it stands now, it looks like most of the participants find the 03:00 - 04:00 PM slot most
convenient, and it's a tie between Monday, Tuesday and Friday (each with exactly 11 votes).

Best regards.

--
Ahmad Samir