KNotifications usage

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 4 10:53:11 BST 2021

On dimanche 4 avril 2021 11:38:05 CEST Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE wrote:
> I can't do that because I use QMake instead of CMake.

That is unfortunate, all my condoleances :)

> I tried QT +=
> KNotifications, but QT return an error unknown project.

You want to export the QMAKEPATH environment variable so it points to
the install prefix for KF5 (KNotifications specifically, if you installed it
by hand).

In other words, you want to set QMAKEPATH so that
$QMAKEPATH/mkspecs/modules/qt_KNotifications.pri
exists.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5