D28353: Changed contrast effect values to have more transparency, and then changed transparency accordingly

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 27 21:21:15 GMT 2020

niccolove added a comment.

  Cannot reproduce, it looks like what's in the screenshots to me. Just for sure, I also added the dep on Nate's patch as that improves legibility. I totally agree on your points seen what you got, that'd be extreme. With what I'm actually trying to propose (I don't know if the problem is on my or your side), the change looks like the screenshot I added. I also added screenshots with fullscreen windows, as that's important as well. E.g., with the default wallpaper, left panel and maximized white window it looks like this, which is good enough IMO since master is not perfect either:
  F8202189: Screenshot_20200327_221948.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8202189>

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)