D28093: [breeze-icons] add TeamViewer tray icons

Rocket Aaron noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 19 01:33:08 GMT 2020

rocka added a comment.

  Could we just create a symlink TeamViewer.svg points to 48px teamviewer.svg? And I noticed that in their latest version, they changed the Icon in desktop entry file to TeamViewer, and all the installed icons were named TeamViewer.

  After creating that symlink, the icon works fine in Task Manager and Application Dashboard, but still looks monochrome in Application Launcher and Application Menu.

  F8183756: a.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8183756>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons