D26969: fix type namespace requirement

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 28 16:30:18 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  it was hard to find in all the text anyway. and it's an entirely
  pointless requirement. we can easily determine the type name dynamically
  and call with or without namespace as necessary. this way users of kauth
  cannot make the mistake of not using the namespace by accident.

  I've thought about using a generic return argument (passing the typeName
  into QGenericReturnArgument directly) but I think that opens the helper
  code to memory corruption should they make the mistake of returning an
  entirely unexpected type. so, what I ended up with is a bit more code
  unfortunately.

TEST PLAN
  helper code works with both `using namespace` and without

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth

BRANCH
  master