D26848: Don't assume the manager and menu have the same lifetime

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 22 18:49:59 GMT 2020

davidre created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidre requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The menu we retun can outlive the manager. So we can't use it or its members in
  slots when connecting to signals of the menu or it's actions. This also switches
  the actions' data() back to being the schemePaths instead of the rows of the
  corresponding indices.

TEST PLAN
  Open Labplot which currently triggers this crash.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  menumanager (branched from master)